S0625L Bloch Adults Synchrony Canvas Ballet Shoe
The Synchrony is an innovative design on a split sole ballet flat, developed for interdisciplinary work - lyrical, ballet and gymnastics. The stretch and durable canvas molds to the shape of the foot to ensure a sleek and streamline fit. In place of the binding and cord, the ballet upper has flat elastic that reduces pressure on the Achilles tendon and dorsal surface of the foot on contact with the floor. This eliminates bruising from pressure where the drawstring would otherwise be knotted. For extra stability inside the shoe is a unique inner design of silicone dots on the front and heel pads which maintain the contact grip between the foot and shoe creating a firm marriage between the two. The wide kidney shaped suede outsole front pad shoe allows a wider spread for extra metatarsal comfort and the modified curved heel shape reflects the contour of the heel when pointing. Pre-sewn criss-cross elastic means no sewing is required so the shoes are ready to wear immediately.
– Molds to foot to ensure a smooth sleek fit
– Relieves pressure and bulkiness on the upper foot
– Maintains grip and contact between the foot and the shoe
– No sewing required, so shoes are ready to wear immediately
– Wider spread for metatarsal comfort
– Reflects the contour of the heel especially when pointing