What you receive as a SSD Ambassador:
- You will be prompted by us as a Studio Scene Dancewear ambassador
- You will receive 20% off any purchases during your contract. This is for personal use only and is not to be used for anyone other than yourself.
- You will receive a total of 3 looks for the duration of your contract. Max total value of prize is $300.00 for the three months
- You will receive a styling session in our store where we will explore your personal style and select the outfits for your contract term. You will also receive;
- Photography tips on how to take fabulous photos using nothing but your phone.
- Work with a professional dancer on posing, and receive photography tips on how to get the most out of your photos from your phone
- Learn how to make your instagram page look amazing and promote our products
- Garments will be sent to you by post if unavailable at your initial styling session.
What We Expect of you as a SSD Ambassador
- You will be required to post four images to your Instagram feed each month, per outfit. The four images should be different from each other by using a different location or poses. Locations could be dancing at home, in the studio, in a popular area eg. Fremantle or photographed with a backdrop that compliments your look without overpowering it. Don’t forget to use your insta stories, if you are wearing your outfits during class, rehearsals or workshops don’t forget to tag us.
- You have a responsibility to our brand and also your followers. You are a role model and an influencer to everyone who follows you. It is therefore required that all of your posts, including those that are not endorsing our brand, be professional, age appropriate and kind towards all others. You are not only representing our company, you are also being looked up to by dancers younger and less experienced than you, please always post in a positive manner.
- All comments in your posts and any comments/conversations with your followers, need to be professional, age appropriate and kind towards all others. Your comments must be relevant to the post and be authentic.
- You may be required for special events or in-store meet and greet which will be discussed with you prior to the time.
- You must be exclusive to Studio Scene for the duration of your contract. You may not endorse any other dancewear brands either on social media or word of mouth during your contract. You are taking on the role as a brand ambassador. If you are an ambassador for multiple brands it may appear unbelievable and your authenticity is devalued. Once you have a following of over 50,000 followers you will be known as an influencer rather than ambassador and can represent multiple companies if you choose.
- Your ambassador posts must not include endorsements from any other brands in the post. E.g, you must not tag/endorse other companies in the post for items you may have on with our gear, like shoes or hair accessories.
- You allow us to repost any of your Instagram posts to promote you as Studio Scene Dancewear Ambassador at our discretion.
- You are not able to enter other ambassador searches during your contract (this will be discussed in more depth at your styling session)
- You must love the world of dance and promote that in a positive and encouraging way
What we expect from your parent/guardian
- For any ambassador under the age of 18, parental consent is required
- As the parent/guardian of a current ambassador, you will be required to support your child to fulfil their contractual obligations. This will include helping them with photography, finding different locations, making sure posts are uploaded on time and assuring all posts are appropriate to the requirements as set out above.
Failure to comply with the above Terms & Conditions could result in early termination of your role. If you are unsure of any T&C’s at the commencement of, or during your contract please speak to us to clarify.